Monday, December 08, 2008

On your marks...

In two months, I will be in Panama. Sometime this month, I get to find out who my host family will be, where I will live, what school I will go to. SWEET!!!

Anyway, this blog will be all about my six months spent in Panama as an exchange student from Oregon, USA. If you're reading this, you probably know me and I told you to come to this site, because I thought it would be easier (and more fun, and less painful) to create a blog than to send out mass emails. I may post pictures, ponder life, tell of my experiences, and hope that you guys will leave comments! ^_^

Right now, I have no idea what my life will be like in two months. Winter formal is this weekend, Christmas is like two or three weeks away, annnd... for now, I'm still focused on my life in Oregon. But soon.... so soon...

No comments: