Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Here I Am In Florida

Apparently it is freezing and raining back home, but home is thousands of miles away right now, and here in Miami it is 80 degrees and humid. Mom and I arrived yesterday morning and went to the Miami Metrozoo.

We wandered around the zoo until our sleep-deprived bodies couldn't take it anymore.
Today we drove to the Keys and experienced the joy of seeing tiny brown lizards running around everywhere. We ate lunch at a restaurant called Snappers, at the request of my aunt.

I don't know how often I'll be online once I actually get to Panama, but I promise I'll keep you few brave souls who read this updated.

2 comments:

briana said...

OTTERS!! I love Otters!! :) sounds like fun Ana, i can't wait to hear more about your travels!!

-m said...

I can validate that it was freezing and raining, although it's warming up to a nice balmy 45 today!!!

Have a good flight! We love you!