Thursday, March 26, 2009

Apparently people DO get colds in Panama

I would know: I have a fine example of a headcold going on right now. I've been sneezy for a week, but I assumed that it was allergies, either from the flowers that are starting to appear on the trees or from the rye bread that I've been eating for lunch at school on sandwiches. I am sort of happy to know that it is not the bread, but I'm really not a fan of this sinuses-squeezing-themselves-out-my-nose feeling, or the throat inlaid with sandstone. At least I have the comfort that half of my class at school has the same symptoms and that so far none of them have died yet.

Speaking of classes, I am learning some HTML in one of 'em. I just sit behind my friend and make suggestions on what to name our webpage and stuff, I don't actually take the class officially.

Buuut I wanna try it out sometime.

No comments: