Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I saw toucans!

mwahahaha. toucans. I saw them having a squawk-off in the trees down the street. They're the small kind... I don't know the actual name. But they were pretty cute. Tamila and I were watching her brother and his friend play soccer.
Earlier today Tamila and I took the bus into town to the Albrook Mall, the largest mall in Latin America or something like that. We shopped, then watched that new movie with Adam Sandler about bedtime stories, but dubbed in Spanish so I really only got the gist of the movie, and then we shopped some more. I am so hungry right now. They eat dinner late here.
I think I can feel my Spanish improving, a few words or phrases a day. Of course, I've only been here, like, three days, so my host sister still gives me funny looks when I try to say anything more than three words long.
I didn't take any pictures today, but if you haven't already you should go see what I uploaded to Flickr yesterday: http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlesister4/

1 comment:

Beezer said...

*sigh* your posts make me crave travel lol