Sunday, February 22, 2009

making kissy-chirpy noises

GECKO!!! I finally got a picture of one. There were two of them, but one skedaddled while I went inside to get my camera. They were making kissy-chirpy noises to each other, which I had been hearing all evening, but hadn't known the source. I'm sitting with my laptop on the back porch of the beach house right now, it's dark out but there are still people in the pool and sitting on other back porches at other beach houses here. There are still those two geckos on the wall, I can see them from here. I like geckos, and geckos that make noises are pretty awesome.

So, there you go, proof that there are animals here that I actually manage to snap pictures of before they disappear. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR A MONTH!
AND SEEN ALL SORTS OF RAD SHIT.
WILD.
SAY HELLO TO THE FAUNA FOR ME.